Security & Confidentiality: Be Safe, Be Sure with Epson
With the internet being used across all businesses, security is a serious issue for many companies. Epson works with a number of partners to develop secure printing solutions, ensuring your prints are as safe and secure as possible.
Epson Print Security Solutions
EpsonNet Authentication Print (ENAP)
- The ENAP is a ready-to-use security solution for a quick and efficient implementation into any IT environment and existing IT security policy. It comes as a package of components and software that is able to be fitted on existing Epson laser printers, and secures prints by allowing only holders of contactless cards to access prints.
- The EpsonNet Authentication Print Package includes:
- Interface card with ENSP technology
- Contactless card reader
- 10 contactless cards
- CD containing software and user manual
PIN code security for authorised users
- For Epson printers equipped with an optional hard drive, users can ensure that confidential printouts will not fall into unauthorised hands by securing print jobs using a PIN number. This pin can be applied to print jobs when sending them to the printer's hard drive and used to retrieve jobs.
- No need for a PC to re-print
- The printer becomes a "print on demand" device
- No network overload because the print job is stored in the printer hard drive.
Epson Print server IP limitation
- Epson print servers support IP filtering to secure printer access over the network. Easy to set up thanks to EpsonNet Config, IT managers can allow or deny access to the printer by defining up to 16 lists of IP addresses.