Epson Stylus Pro 3850
Small Printer With A Big Output
Enhance production capacity and product professional quality prints up to A2 size with Epson UltraChrome® K3 inks.
Colour prints with sharp detailing and colour accuracy
Smooth graduation and finer details in black & white prints
Stability and repeatability in digital proofing
Why the Epson Stylus® Pro 3850?
Faithful Colour Reproduction and Consistency
Consistent and Stable Colours
- Proven quality and colour stability of Epson UltraChromeK3™ Ink
- Minimal colour differences with other Epson UltraChromeK3™ printers
- Ensures repeatable and consistent prints for a proofing environment
- Reduced graininess and metamerism
- Improved print permanence
Small Footprint – Large Prints
- Save on valuable office area and increase creative workspace
- Compact and manageable design for easy placement on desktops
- Epson professional print quality and performance
- Prints up to A2 size
Improved Productivity and Efficiency
- Reduces down time in cartridge replacement
- Maintenance cartridge system for continuous printing operations
- Activates appropriate ink when photo or matte media are chosen from the printer driver
- Makes printing on different media faster while using less ink
Large cost-efficient 80ml individual ink cartridges
- Increased economy when frequently switching media
- Smart automatic black ink switcher
- More economical than conventional desktop printers
Seamless Network Compatibility
- Seamless integration to office networks with in-built Ethernet port
- Convenience of remote network printing for multiple users
- Increase efficiency and reduce equipment costs
Highest Image Quality
- New built-in advanced image processing technology
- Intelligent multi-sensor detects nozzle clogging and triggers print head cleaning
- Improved quality in low-resolution and bi-directional modes
- Reduction in image graininess
- Increase in printing speed
- Reduce wastage and reprints
Advanced Black & White Printing
- Innovative 3 levels of black ink printing
- Superb gradation in highlights and shadows of images together with improved gray balance
- Enhanced D-max to 2.3 provides denser blacks
- In-built colour toning options for convenient image manipulation
Wide Range of Supported Media
- Supports extensive range of print sizes and media
- Borderfree printing on the common sizes of 4" x 6", A4, A3 & A2
- Wide variety of coated and un-coated media for proofing, photographic and fine-art printing
Can we help you?
Speak with one of our Customer Care officers
You can reach us at:
- Accessible 9am to 6pm, Mon - Sat (Except public holidays)
Inks and Accessories for
Epson Stylus Pro 3850
Epson UltraChrome K3 Inks T589
T5820 Epson Maintenance cartridge for SP-3850 (C13T582000)
T5891 Photo Black Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589100)
T5892 Cyan Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589200)
T5893 Magenta Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589300)
T5894 Yellow Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589400)
T5895 Light Cyan Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589500)
T5896 Light Magenta Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589600)
T5897 Light Black Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589700)
T5898 Matte Black Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589800)
T5899 Light Light Black Cartridge (80ml) (C13T589900)
General Purpose Paper
Epson Archival Matte Paper
Epson Archival Matte Paper is designed for use with Epson Stylus Photo 2000P & Epson Stylus Pro 5500. It can also be used with other Epson inkjet printers to produce long lasting images with a matte finish.
Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper
Fast drying, smudge and water resistant surface, its ideal for framing and for long lasting, professional quality prints. It has an ultra smooth and bright white finish, and is Epson's heaviest weight consumer-level glossy paper.
Graphic Photo Paper
Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper (250)
Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper offers the highest gloss level of any Epson resin coated photographic paper. Producing vivid life-like images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints, the ultra glossy finish, coupled with a 10 mil thickness and extremely wide color gamut, make this paper a favorite among discerning photographers. Its instant drying and non-cockling characteristics make use, handling, and display of the finished output trouble-free. It creates highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. This paper can also be easily laminated to provide protection from light and moisture.
Epson Premium Semigloss Photo Paper
Like Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper, this remarkable media has the look and feel of true photographic paper. Ideal for printing displays or scenic color images, this semi-gloss finished paper delivers beautiful results for all to enjoy.
Graphic Photo Paper
Epson Premium Semigloss Photo Paper (250)
Like Premium Glossy Photo Paper, this remarkable media has the look and feel of true photographic paper. Ideal for printing displays or scenic color images, this semigloss finished paper delivers beautiful results for all to enjoy. Due to its semigloss surface, lamination is not recommended.
Versatile Matte Paper
Epson Singleweight Matte Paper
An economical and versatile paper, Singleweight Matte Paper is the perfect solution for affordable, high quality output from the Epson Stylus Pro series wide-format printers. Applications include promotional pieces, comps, professional layouts, indoor signage, proofs, displays and posters. A low-cost alternative for high-resolution output, this paper is compatible with both dye and pigment ink. With instant ink drying for added convenience, this paper can also be easily laminated for a glossy-finished look and as a means of protection from excessive light and moisture.
Fine Art Paper
Epson Ultrasmooth Fine Art Paper
Artists and professional photographers require true archival print media in a variety of weights and surface textures for their digital fine art and photography. Now Epson brings you an acid free,100% cotton hot press paper that is coated on both sides for extra versatility. This cylinder mould-made product features an ultra smooth finish on two sides (sheets) that is optimized for Epson Photographic Dye and Epson UltraChrome™ Inks. Offered in a variety of sizes and formats, this fine art paper is not only acid, lignin, and chlorine free, it is also pH buffered with calcium carbonate for a true archival sheet.
Fine Art Paper
Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper
Artists and photographers require a variety of media surfaces for their professional work. Epson is proud to introduce its first cotton paper for the desktop market, Velvet Fine Art Paper. With a base that is 100% cotton rag, buffered and acid free, this paper is coated with our popular Enhanced Matte coating, giving exceptional color gamut and high D-Max. The velvet surface is a favorite of photographers and artists alike, offering a unique museum quality feel. Combining impressive fine art cotton with Epson technology has created a paper that will be a classic for years to come.
Register online for your newly purchased product here.