Print Networking Solutions: Giving you total control to optimize business efficiency
Epson offers a full range of network interfaces for use with our laser printers. Together with Epson partners, we make it convenient and easy as possible for you to connect and manage networked Epson products.
If your printer is not network ready, there is an Epson print server to help you connect it quickly and seamlessly to your network.
Epson offers a full range of compatible network interfaces for use with Epson laser printers. And together with Epson partners, we make it convenient and as easy as possible for you to connect your business printers to your network.
Our Internal and External Print Servers are supplied with software tools on a CD-ROM or embedded in the interface. These tools are used for setting up the printing environment when a new printer is installed onto a network, or when a network is set up for the first time. They also provide system administrators with easy printer control from a remote workstation or a machine on the LAN.
- EpsonNet Config allows administrators to conveniently set parameters (IP address, etc) of networked printers from a single workstation.
- Get direct access to printer settings and status information via any web browser.
- Remotely take control of printers, configure them, manage their consumables or manage overlays and documents stored on their Hard Disk Drives (Optional).
EpsonNet Web Manager
- EpsonNet Web Manager is a web-based software application designed to manage Epson printers under a Windows® environment (although it may be browsed via a Mac® or PC®). Installed in a server, it runs all the time and allows network administrators to easily configure and monitor network printers. It bears some resemblance to EpsonNet Config but it implements a proactive rather than reactive approach to network printer management, so you can identify an issue and fix it remotely.
- Mapping to help you visually locate printers on the network.
- Email notification warning you of issues such as empty toners, paper jams etc
- Providing live printer and consumables statistics and status
- Facilitates easy distribution of new drivers over the network
EpsonNet Setup Manager
- EpsonNet Setup Manager is a software application that provides a simple printer installation and configuration tool for network administrators, and an easy network printer installation process for clients. EpsonNet Setup Manager installs the printer driver for printers newly connected to the network and helps network administrators and clients to efficiently install and configure new network printers on Windows operating systems running TCP/IP.
- Installs printer drivers easily
- Installs port monitors (EpsonNet Print) automatically
- Creates printer ports
- Creates shortcuts (an icon that executes the script file on the server) or a package (which contains all files needed for the installation) for automatic printer driver installation
- Outputs results of printer driver installations using a script file
- Registers unconnected printers in a script file
- Install utilities such as Epson Status Monitor 3 and Epson Scan that support automatic installation