B. Ad Hoc mode issue
3. Laptop or PC is unable to connect to the SSID set on the printer
1. Make sure your configurations on your laptop or PC security mode and password is aligned with the printer.
2. Make sure your IP address on the PC or Laptop does not conflict with the printer IP address.
3. Make sure you don’t set any IP address on default gateway on the PC or printer TCP/IP setting.
4. Make sure your printer driver IP address is aligned with the printer.
5. Check if you had any fire wall program that blocked your access to the printer.