With improved print speed of up to 25 ipm, you can expect quicker printout and recovery time with each print output.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C878R can hold up to 1,830 sheets with optional cassette trays. Paper sizes of up to A3+ can be placed in different cassettes for automatic selection. The rear tray enables the use of special media such as photo media.
Epson Heat-Free Technology
PrecisionCore builds on Epson’s longstanding reputation for output quality, enabling our printers to print at high speed to enhance productivity. Each chip on the printhead is capable of generating up to 40 million precise dots per second to deliver fast printing speeds and excellent output quality.
Additionally, with Epson Heat-Free Technology, Epson inkjet printers do not require heat during ink ejection process. This means they print faster and consume less power. With fewer consumables to be replaced, downtime is minimised. Enjoy enhanced productivity and reduce environmental impact without compromise.
Low Running Cost with Less Intervention
With easy and simple to use features, our innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS) lets you enjoy printing of up to 86,000 pages in black and 50,000 pages in colour. With easy installation and low intervention, you will minimise the frequency of replacing your consumables, experiencing less downtime.
Advanced Workflow Solutions
Stay competitive with solutions that can drive your business forward. Our Advanced Workflow Solutions is designed to help you get the most out of our business printers.
- Print and scan management: Epson Print Admin, Epson Print Admin Serverless, Epson Open Platform
- Document management: Document Capture Pro, Document Capture Pro Server
- Fleet Management: Epson Device Admin, Epson Remote Services
Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability
Equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, RJ-11 fax, Wi-Fi Direct and USB 3.0, the printer is perfect for office environments. In addition, Wi-Fi Direct acts as an access point, allowing up to four devices to connect to the printer at a time.
Epson Connect Enabled
Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect’s wide range of features:
- Epson iPrint - Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email - Print: Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver - Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Scan to Cloud - Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrint™
- Mopria™ Print Service
Robust Security Features
Secured Printing with PIN Release
Print confidential documents by setting a PIN to a print job for release on the printer panel.
IP Address Filter
Secure your documents by preventing unauthorised devices from connecting to the printer.
Panel Admin Mode
Set a password to access and change administrator settings for the printer. This prevents unauthorised users from changing the printer settings.
Limited Access Function
Reduce risk of information leaks by limiting the access to functions for up to 10 user accounts.
LDAP Address Book
Prevent information leaks by using the address book registered in the LDAP server to accurately select recipient E-mail addresses.